Yes, it is possible to connect multiple devices simultaneously to the VPN service, but your plan or acceptable use policy may have limits on the amount of data you can consume within a month.
Articles in this section
- What is a VPN?
- Why should I use a VPN?
- How does a VPN work?
- In which countries can I download and use MySudo VPN?
- Is MySudo VPN compatible with MySudo app?
- Is MySudo VPN available on any other platform (e.g. web or desktop)?
- Why is MySudo VPN a separate app outside of MySudo?
- How do I back up/restore a MySudo VPN account on iOS?
- How do I back up/restore a MySudo VPN account on Android?
- Should I leave my VPN on all the time?
Article is closed for comments.