Enabling the “On Demand” setting means MySudo VPN will connect automatically when any application on the device attempts to make a network connection. This setting will also attempt to reconnect when your internet connection comes back online after being offline.
Articles in this section
- How do I change egress points?
- Which protocol should I choose?
- Where can I find the VPN country list?
- What is "On Demand" and how does it work? (iOS only)
- What is “Always-on” and how does it work? (Android only)
- What happens if I disable the "On Demand"/"Always-on" setting? (iOS and Android)
- What is “Block Connections Without VPN” and how does it work? (Android 8 onwards)
- In device settings, do Apple or Google have access to all my VPN information?
Article is closed for comments.