Currently, MySudo VPN only supports the VPN servers listed in the app. To view VPN server options, go to the main screen and tap current selected location. A screen will be displayed that allows you to select from a list of available VPN server locations.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up a VPN connection?
- Which VPN encryption protocols are available?
- How can I check that I’m connected?
- How long does the VPN stay connected?
- Will the VPN stay connected if I close the app?
- How do I find the fastest VPN server location?
- How did the VPN app choose the “Fastest Available” location?
- Can I pick my own server/IP address?
- Will the VPN work if I already have an existing VPN installed on my device?
Article is closed for comments.