We use Plaid to securely connect your bank account as your funding source to the virtual card service. Plaid serves as an intermediary between financial services and their users. Many apps, like Venmo and Robinhood, use Plaid to securely link their users' accounts to their own platforms.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to back up MySudo after creating a virtual card?
- What are MySudo virtual cards and how do they work?
- Do I have to be on a paid plan to use virtual cards?
- How do I set up a virtual card?
- How many virtual cards can I create?
- How much do virtual cards cost?
- Are MySudo virtual cards available for Android?
- How do I use a virtual card at a merchant check out?
- Where can I use my MySudo virtual cards?
- Can I use virtual cards for in-store purchases?