Plaid uses the highest levels of security to keep your information safe. When you connect your bank account as a funding source, all communications are encrypted. Plaid uses the same protections to access your bank account as you do. If your bank uses multi-factor authentication then Plaid will require you to use the same multi-factor authentication mechanism when you log in to your bank to add a funding source.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to back up MySudo after creating a virtual card?
- What are MySudo virtual cards and how do they work?
- Do I have to be on a paid plan to use virtual cards?
- How do I set up a virtual card?
- How many virtual cards can I create?
- How much do virtual cards cost?
- Are MySudo virtual cards available for Android?
- How do I use a virtual card at a merchant check out?
- Where can I use my MySudo virtual cards?
- Can I use virtual cards for in-store purchases?