If you restart your iOS device while connected to MySudo VPN, you may encounter this message: “VPN Connection – Please enter your authentication information.”
This is an iOS bug and is not an issue with the MySudo VPN app. To resolve this issue:
- Do not enter a password when prompted.
- Tap Cancel.
- If the “VPN Connection – Please enter your authentication information” message appears again, launch the MySudo VPN app.
- Tap Settings > Protocol > change protocol
- On your iOS device, go to Settings. Toggle Airplane Mode off.
- Launch and use the MySudo VPN app normally.
If this does not resolve, please contact Support.