After installing MySudo, you will be taken through the simple process of creating your first Sudo Identity.
- Name your Sudo: This will be the name of your new Sudo Identity
- Choose your phone number: The location is used to generate a phone number for that specific location (City/Country)
- You will be prompted to give Access to the Microphone; tap OK in order for your phone calls to function properly.
- Create your email address: The name you first created is used to derive the email address of your new Sudo Identity. You can change and customize the address at this time.
- Choose a role: You can add a role to help you remember your Sudo Identity's purpose. For example, you may want to create a Shopping role or a Social role.
After you have created your first Sudo Identity, you can always go back and edit/change the details; including the phone number, email address, name, and more!
Go ahead and take a quick Tour of MySudo and get familiar with your new favorite app!