If you are unable to send and/or receive messages, first, you should check that you have good network connectivity (wi-fi or cell coverage).
Check that your device's time/date settings are set to "Automatic":
- Tap "Setting" from your iPhone home screen
- Tap "General"
- Tap "Date & Time"
- Ensure "Set Automatically" is enabled
To check you have notifications enabled on your iPhone:
- Tap "Settings" from your iPhone/device home screen
- Scroll down to MySudo
- Tap MySudo to see all options enabled for MySudo
- Tap "Notifications" and ensure that you have "Allow Notifications" enabled
To check you have notifications enabled in MySudo:
- Tap the Menu icon in the top left corner
- Tap Settings
- Tap the Sudo Identity you want to edit
- Tap Notification Settings
- Under the Messages section, ensure Receive Message Notifications is enabled
If your problem is not resolved, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org