Apple PUSH notifications are used to notify you that you have an incoming call, or a text/email message has arrived in MySudo. If you do not accept PUSH notifications, you will not be notified of incoming calls or that new messages/emails have arrived.
Articles in this section
- Why isn't MySudo working in my country?
- What countries can I message?
- What countries can I call?
- Why does MySudo ask me to accept Apple PUSH notifications?
- Why does MySudo want access to my location?
- How do I create my first Sudo Identity?
- How do I create another Sudo Identity?
- What is the star on my Sudo Identity?
- How do I change my primary identity to another Sudo?
- What is the picture/avatar used for?