No! In fact we don’t even know who you are. MySudo uses security keys stored on your device to log into your account. Your Sudo data (calls, msg, email, etc.) is always encrypted with these security keys, and only you have access to them. You are the only person who can decrypt your data, as only you and your device have the security keys to unlock it!
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of using MySudo?
- Which devices can I use MySudo on?
- What is MySudo?
- Will MySudo be available on any other device? Web? Desktop?
- Is MySudo free to download?
- Does MySudo use full end-to-end encryption?
- Once I have purchased a plan with 3 phone numbers, am I able to get more?
- Unlimited Sudo-to-Sudo calls, messages, and emails for FREE*? Really?
- Do I need a username and password to access my MySudo account?
- Is MySudo available on Android?