If you have not used all of your allotted phone numbers:
- Tap the Menu icon in the top left corner
- Tap Settings
- Tap the Sudo Identity you want to edit
- Tap Delete beside the phone number
- Confirm you want to Delete the phone number
- Tap Add a phone number
You will then be taken through the steps of creating a new phone number for your Sudo Identity.
If you have used all of your allotted phone numbers, you can purchase another number or upgrade to the next plan. If you have not yet purchased or upgraded, you will be prompted upon trying to Reset.
* You can only have up to 3 Sudo Identities created at a given time.
Please note: When you reset your phone number, all history (call records, message data, emails) related to that phone number is deleted permanently.