At this time, you are unable to hide your caller ID when placing calls. This is a feature that we hope to add in an upcoming release of MySudo.
Articles in this section
- Can I purchase more calling-time if I run out?
- How do I block an incoming phone number from calling me?
- How do I delete multiple calls at a time from the call log?
- How do I change the ringtone for a Sudo Identity?
- Where is the video-calling feature?
- Does MySudo support Call Forwarding?
- When someone calls one of my Sudo Identities, how will I know which Sudo they are calling?
- How do I change my Voicemail greeting?
- Does the Sudo phone number support National and International calling?
- How much data is used by a voice call and will this consume some of my cell data plan?