Yes, MySudo allows you to receive and view attachments in an email as either in the body of the email or as an attachment.
Articles in this section
- What will my Sudo email address look like?
- How do I change my incoming Email sound/tone?
- How do I reset/change an email address for a Sudo Identity?
- I accidentally deleted a Sudo email address; can I get it back?
- What will happen if someone sends an email to one of my deleted Sudo email addresses?
- Can I receive attachments in an email?
- How do I add an attachment to an email?
- What email folders does MySudo support?
- How do I delete multiple emails at a time?
- What happens to my emails once I trash them?