Yes. If you purchase the SudoGo plan and then decide to upgrade to SudoMax before the end of your renewal cycle, you will pay the full SudoMax price and your monthly renewal date is now the day of the month you purchased your new plan.
Articles in this section
- How does the SudoFree trial work?
- What do I get with my free subscription?
- What do I get with my SudoGo paid subscription?
- What do I get with my SudoPro paid subscription?
- What do I get with my SudoMax paid subscription?
- When does my SudoFree trial expire?
- How do I pay for in-app purchases?
- When does my subscription renew?
- Does my subscription renew automatically?
- Do unused entitlements roll over each month?