No. If you purchase the SudoGo plan and then decide to upgrade to SudoPro, you now start with the brand new limited allotment SudoPro offers and your monthly renewal date is now the day of the month you purchased your new plan.
Articles in this section
- How does the SudoFree trial work?
- What do I get with my SudoGo paid subscription?
- What do I get with my SudoPro paid subscription?
- What do I get with my SudoMax paid subscription?
- When does my SudoFree trial expire?
- How do I pay for in-app purchases?
- When does my subscription renew?
- Does my subscription renew automatically?
- How can I downgrade/upgrade my subscription plan?
- Do unused entitlements roll over each month?