No. If you purchase the SudoGo plan and then decide to upgrade to SudoPro, you now start with the brand new limited allotment SudoPro offers and your monthly renewal date is now the day of the month you purchased your new plan.
Articles in this section
- How does the SudoGo free trial work?
- What do I get with my free subscription?
- What do I get with my SudoGo paid subscription?
- What do I get with my SudoPro paid subscription?
- What do I get with my SudoMax paid subscription?
- How do I pay for in-app purchases?
- When does my subscription renew?
- Do unused entitlements roll over each month?
- Do unused entitlements roll over if I upgrade to the next plan?
- Do I have to pay the full price if I upgrade between plans?