New and existing users can now experience the SudoFree trial for 1 year! When you update to the MySudo version 0.9.4, you are automatically added to this free trial.
- If you are a new user, your 1 year free trial begins when you open MySudo for the first time.
- If you are an existing user, your 1 year free trial began when you opened MySudo for the first time.
- If you have already upgraded to a paid entitlement plan, you will not be enrolled in the free trial.
During your free trial period, you will get to experience all of the features within MySudo and enjoy all SudoIn and SudoOut communications.
After your free trial, you can continue using MySudo for free but will be limited to SudoIn communications (MySudo-to-MySudo) and email only. If you want to continue using SudoOut calling and messaging as well, you will need to upgrade to one of the available 3 Plans.
On the day you purchase a plan, that is the new first day of your monthly cycle.
Your SudoFree trial includes:
- You can have up to 3 Sudo Identities created at any given time
- 1 with a phone number and email address
- 2 with an email address only
- 1 free phone number during your free trial
- If additional phone number resets are needed, they can be purchased within the app for a small fee
- Additional numbers are used for resetting your first phone number. You cannot add phone numbers to your other Sudo Identities. Please upgrade to the next level(s) to add a phone number to each Sudo profile on your account.
- SudoIn (Calling another MySudo user)
- Unlimited with any monthly subscription!
- SudoOut (Calling a non-MySudo user)
- 15 minutes for the month - includes incoming and outgoing calls
- Upgrade to SudoMax for unlimited calling or invite your contacts to MySudo as SudoIn calling is unlimited!
- SudoIn (Messaging to another MySudo user)
- Unlimited with your monthly subscription!
- SudoOut (Messaging to a non-MySudo user)
- 30 messages for the month - includes sending and receiving
- Upgrade to SudoMax for unlimited messaging or invite your contacts to MySudo as SudoIn messaging is free and unlimited!
- You can have up to 3 active email addresses at any given time
- 1GB of email storage across all of your Sudo Identities
- Additionally, you can reset (change) your active email address at any time for no additional cost; subject to our Fair Use Policy listed in the MySudo Terms of Service
- The size limit for sending/receiving a single email is 10MB