No. At this time you will need to either upgrade to the next plan or wait for your monthly subscription cycle to reset.
Articles in this section
- How do I send a picture or video (MMS) to a non-MySudo user?
- How do I send a GIF to a non-MySudo user?
- How do I send my location to a non-MySudo user?
- How do I block an incoming phone number from messaging me if they are not a MySudo user?
- Can I send a hands-free text message to a non-MySudo user?
- How do I delete a message I sent to/received from a non-MySudo user?
- Does the Sudo phone number support National and International messaging to a non-MySudo user?
- I didn't receive a verification code via SMS
- Can I purchase more messages if I run out?
- How much data is used by a text message and will this consume some of my cell data plan?