Data encryption translates data into another form, or code, so that only people with access to a private key can retrieve the original data.
Articles in this section
- MySudo iOS Privacy Choices
- How do I disable/opt-out of App Analytics?
- How do I disable/opt-out of Crash Reports?
- How do I unsubscribe/opt-out of Team Sudo messages?
- Do you comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act 2020?
- What is the Sudo Platform?
- What is encryption?
- What is the general encryption method used in MySudo?
- Are all communications encrypted between Sudo users?
- How does MySudo use encryption keys?