As with all network applications, when MySudo app makes connections to the Sudo Platform, the Sudo Platform receives a source IP address as part of the network connection. Depending on your connection method and whether you are using a VPN, a phone’s mobile or WiFi IP address may be used.
Articles in this section
- Do you comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act 2020?
- What is the Sudo Platform?
- What is encryption?
- What is the general encryption method used in MySudo?
- Are all communications encrypted between Sudo users?
- How does MySudo use encryption keys?
- Are emails encrypted with PGP or AES protocols?
- What is Metadata?
- What data and metadata is collected/stored by MySudo?
- Where is the data stored?