As with all network applications, when MySudo makes connections to the Anonyome Cloud Platform, the Anonyome Cloud Platform receives a source IP address as part of the network connection. Depending on your connection method and whether you are using a VPN, a phone’s mobile or wifi IP address will be used.
Articles in this section
- What is the Anonyome Cloud Platform?
- What is encryption?
- What is the general encryption method used in MySudo?
- Are all communications encrypted between Sudo users?
- How does MySudo use encryption keys?
- Are emails encrypted with PGP or AES protocols?
- What is Metadata?
- What data and metadata is collected/stored by MySudo?
- Where is the data stored?
- How long do you store information?