As with all network applications, when MySudo app makes connections to Sudo Platform, Sudo Platform receives a source IP address as part of the network connection. Depending on your connection method and whether you are using a VPN, a phone’s mobile or Wi-Fi IP address may be used.
Articles in this section
- MySudo iOS Privacy Choices
- How do I disable/opt-out of App Analytics?
- How do I disable/opt-out of Crash Reports?
- How do I unsubscribe/opt-out of Team Sudo messages?
- My account has been suspended: what do I do?
- Is MySudo compatible with iOS Lockdown Mode?
- Do you comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act 2020?
- What is the Sudo Platform?
- What is encryption?
- What is the general encryption method used in MySudo?