The general approach for data retention is to remove data from MySudo immediately following your deletion of the data from the app. Record of the deletion, including the deleted email account, phone number, or handle is synchronized to Sudo Platform and the data is deleted from Sudo Platform 24 hours thereafter.
Articles in this section
- MySudo iOS Privacy Choices
- How do I disable/opt-out of App Analytics?
- How do I disable/opt-out of Crash Reports?
- How do I unsubscribe/opt-out of Team Sudo messages?
- My account has been suspended: what do I do?
- Is MySudo compatible with iOS Lockdown Mode?
- Do you comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA)?
- What is the Sudo Platform?
- What is encryption?
- What is the general encryption method used in MySudo?