The general approach for data retention is to remove data from MySudo immediately following your deletion of the data from the app. Record of the deletion, including the deleted email account or phone number, is synchronized to the Sudo Platform and the data is deleted from the Sudo Platform 24 hours thereafter.
Articles in this section
- What is the Sudo Platform?
- What is encryption?
- What is the general encryption method used in MySudo?
- Are all communications encrypted between Sudo users?
- How does MySudo use encryption keys?
- Are emails encrypted with PGP or AES protocols?
- What is Metadata?
- What data and metadata is collected/stored by MySudo?
- Where is the data stored?
- How long do you store information?