The general approach for data retention is to remove data from MySudo immediately following your deletion of the data from the app. Record of the deletion, including the deleted email account, phone number, or handle is synchronized to the Sudo Platform and the data is deleted from the Sudo Platform 24 hours thereafter.
Articles in this section
- MySudo iOS Privacy Choices
- Is MySudo compatible with iOS Lockdown Mode?
- How do I disable/opt-out of App Analytics?
- How do I disable/opt-out of Crash Reports?
- How do I unsubscribe/opt-out of Team Sudo messages?
- Do you comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act 2020?
- What is the Sudo Platform?
- What is encryption?
- What is the general encryption method used in MySudo?
- Are all communications encrypted between Sudo users?