MySudo does not currently provide an out-of-band mechanism to verify the authenticity of another MySudo user. This item is on the MySudo roadmap to increase a MySudo user’s trust in the Sudo ecosystem.
Articles in this section
- MySudo iOS Privacy Choices
- How do I disable/opt-out of App Analytics?
- How do I disable/opt-out of Crash Reports?
- How do I unsubscribe/opt-out of Team Sudo messages?
- Do you comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act 2020?
- What is the Sudo Platform?
- What is encryption?
- What is the general encryption method used in MySudo?
- Are all communications encrypted between Sudo users?
- How does MySudo use encryption keys?