MySudo does not currently provide an out-of-band mechanism to verify the authenticity of another MySudo user. This item is on the MySudo roadmap to increase a MySudo’s trust in the Sudo ecosystem.
Articles in this section
- What is the Anonyome Cloud Platform?
- What is encryption?
- What is the general encryption method used in MySudo?
- Are all communications encrypted between Sudo users?
- How does MySudo use encryption keys?
- Are emails encrypted with PGP or AES protocols?
- What is Metadata?
- What data and metadata is collected/stored by MySudo?
- Where is the data stored?
- How long do you store information?