SudoIn email is encrypted end-to-end using AES encryption, not PGP. The MySudo user sending the email encrypts the email with an AES-256 symmetric key that can only be decrypted using the private key of the MySudo user who receives the email. The Sudo Platform does not have access to the users’ private keys.
Articles in this section
- Do you comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act 2020?
- What is the Sudo Platform?
- What is encryption?
- What is the general encryption method used in MySudo?
- Are all communications encrypted between Sudo users?
- How does MySudo use encryption keys?
- Are emails encrypted with PGP or AES protocols?
- What is Metadata?
- What data and metadata is collected/stored by MySudo?
- Where is the data stored?