Sudo-to-Sudo email is encrypted end-to-end using AES encryption, not PGP. The MySudo user sending the email encrypts the email with an AES-256 symmetric key that can only be decrypted using the private key of the MySudo user who receives the email. Sudo Platform does not have access to the users’ private keys.
Articles in this section
- MySudo iOS Privacy Choices
- How do I disable/opt-out of App Analytics?
- How do I disable/opt-out of Crash Reports?
- How do I unsubscribe/opt-out of Team Sudo messages?
- My account has been suspended: what do I do?
- Is MySudo compatible with iOS Lockdown Mode?
- Do you comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act 2020?
- What is the Sudo Platform?
- What is encryption?
- What is the general encryption method used in MySudo?