Anonyome will comply with any lawful request from recognized law enforcement agencies. Since requests can vary, we strive to be helpful where appropriate. Of note, all the data Anonyome stores is encrypted with the user’s public keys. Unless a user’s device has been compromised and the user’s private keys recovered, decrypting Anonyome-stored data is unlikely.
Articles in this section
- What is the Anonyome Cloud Platform?
- What is encryption?
- What is the general encryption method used in MySudo?
- Are all communications encrypted between Sudo users?
- How does MySudo use encryption keys?
- Are emails encrypted with PGP or AES protocols?
- What is Metadata?
- What data and metadata is collected/stored by MySudo?
- Where is the data stored?
- How long do you store information?