Anonyome Labs is EU-US Privacy Shield compliant (https://anonyome.com/privacy-shield-statement/). The same data protection benefits and data rights such as access, correction and erasure are provided to all of our MySudo users, regardless of where they are located.
Articles in this section
- MySudo iOS Privacy Choices
- How do I disable/opt-out of App Analytics?
- How do I disable/opt-out of Crash Reports?
- How do I unsubscribe/opt-out of Team Sudo messages?
- Do you comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act 2020?
- What is the Sudo Platform?
- What is encryption?
- What is the general encryption method used in MySudo?
- Are all communications encrypted between Sudo users?
- How does MySudo use encryption keys?