Anonyome Labs is Privacy Shield compliant (https://anonyome.com/privacy-shield/). The same data protection benefits are provided to all of our MySudo users, regardless of where they are located.
Articles in this section
- What is the Sudo Platform?
- What is encryption?
- What is the general encryption method used in MySudo?
- Are all communications encrypted between Sudo users?
- How does MySudo use encryption keys?
- Are emails encrypted with PGP or AES protocols?
- What is Metadata?
- What data and metadata is collected/stored by MySudo?
- Where is the data stored?
- How long do you store information?