Given you do not provide your name, credit card number, date of birth, existing phone number or existing email when you download and use MySudo, it is not technically possible for Anonyome Labs to provide this information to another party, via search warrant or any other means.
Articles in this section
- What is the Anonyome Cloud Platform?
- What is encryption?
- What is the general encryption method used in MySudo?
- Are all communications encrypted between Sudo users?
- How does MySudo use encryption keys?
- Are emails encrypted with PGP or AES protocols?
- What is Metadata?
- What data and metadata is collected/stored by MySudo?
- Where is the data stored?
- How long do you store information?