Yes. If you purchase the SudoGo plan and then decide to upgrade to SudoMax before the end of your renewal cycle, you will pay the full SudoMax price and your monthly renewal date is now the day of the month you purchased your new plan.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I don’t subscribe to a paid plan?
- What do I get with my SudoGo paid subscription?
- What do I get with my SudoPro paid subscription?
- What do I get with my SudoMax paid subscription?
- How does SudoFree work?
- How many free phone numbers do I get?
- How can I downgrade/upgrade my subscription plan?
- How big is the MySudo email storage?
- What are my calling-time limits?
- What are my messaging limits?