- When you purchase the SudoGo plan, you will receive 1 included phone number.
- When you purchase the SudoPro plan, you will receive 3 included phone numbers.
- When you purchase the SudoMax plan, you will receive 9 included phone numbers.
*Please Note: You will not receive another set of phone number resets when your subscription renews. The included phone numbers are for the lifetime of the MySudo account.
*If additional phone number resets are needed, they can be purchased within the app for a small fee.
*Purchasing additional numbers will not increase the maximum numbers allowed on your current plan.
The included phone numbers you receive with your subscription includes:
- Adding a new phone number to a Sudo profile
- Resetting (changing) an existing phone number
- If you delete a phone number, that deleted number was applied towards your included allotment
Once you have used your included phone number(s), if additional phone number resets are needed, you can purchase one for a one-time fee of $0.99/each in the app or you can upgrade to a higher plan.
You can always check your Plans screen to see how many phone numbers you have remaining before you'll be prompted to purchase one.
Article is closed for comments.