No! In fact we don’t even know who you are. MySudo uses security keys stored on your device to log into your account. Your Sudo data (calls, msg, email, etc.) is always encrypted with these security keys, and only you have access to them. You are the only person who can decrypt your data, as only you and your device have the security keys to unlock it!
Articles in this section
- How do I close my account?
- Where is SudoPay?
- What are SudoOut communications?
- What are SudoIn communications?
- What are the benefits of using MySudo?
- Which devices can I use MySudo on?
- What is MySudo?
- Is MySudo available on any other device? Web? Desktop?
- Is MySudo free to download?
- Does MySudo use full end-to-end encryption?