No! In fact we don’t even know who you are. MySudo uses security keys stored on your device to log into your account. Your Sudo data (calls, msg, email, etc.) is always encrypted with these security keys, and only you have access to them. You are the only person who can decrypt your data, as only you and your device have the security keys to unlock it!
Articles in this section
- What is MySudo?
- General Settings & Notifications
- What are Sudo-to-NonSudo communications?
- What are Sudo-to-Sudo communications?
- What are the benefits of using MySudo?
- Which devices can I use MySudo on?
- Do I have to download from the Google Play Store?
- Is MySudo available on any other device? Web? Desktop?
- Does MySudo use full end-to-end encryption?
- Unlimited Sudo-to-Sudo calls, messages, and emails for FREE*? Really?