New users can experience the full-range of MySudo for a 14 day trial period on the SudoFree plan.
- Your 14-day trial period begins when you open MySudo for the first time.
During the first 14 days, you will get to experience all of the features within MySudo and enjoy all Sudo-to-Sudo and Sudo-to-NonSudo communications.
On day 15, you can continue using MySudo for free but will be limited to Sudo-to-Sudo communications and email only.
- If you want to continue using Sudo-to-NonSudo calling and messaging as well, you will need to upgrade to one of the available 3 Plans.
On the day you purchase a plan, that is the new first day of your monthly cycle.
- You can have 3 Sudo profiles at a time
- 1 free phone number
- If additional phone number resets are needed, they can be purchased within the app for a small fee
- Additional numbers are used for resetting your first phone number.
- Sudo-to-Sudo (Calls with another MySudo user)
- Unlimited with any monthly subscription!
- Sudo-to-NonSudo (Calls with a non-MySudo user)
- 15 minutes for the first 14 days - includes incoming and outgoing calls
- Upgrade to SudoMax for unlimited calling or invite your contacts to MySudo as Sudo-to-Sudo calling is unlimited!
- Sudo-to-Sudo (Messaging with another MySudo user)
- Unlimited with your monthly subscription!
- Sudo-to-NonSudo (Messaging with a non-MySudo user)
- 30 messages for the first 14 days - includes sending and receiving
- Upgrade to SudoMax for unlimited messaging or invite your contacts to MySudo as Sudo-to-Sudo messaging is free and unlimited!
- You can have 3 active email address at any given time
- Additionally, you can reset (change) your active email address at any time for no additional cost; subject to our Fair Use Policy listed in the MySudo Terms of Service
- The size limit for sending/receiving a single email is 10MB