New MySudo users can experience the Trial Plan for 30 days!
- If you are a new user, your 30-day trial begins when you open MySudo for the first time.
- If you are an existing user, your 30-day free trial began when you opened MySudo for the first time.
*Please Note: If you are on or upgrade to a paid plan, the free trial period no longer applies to the account.
- If you have already upgraded to a paid entitlement plan, you will not be enrolled in the free trial.
During your free trial period, you will get to experience all of the features within MySudo and enjoy all SudoIn and SudoOut communications.
After your free trial, you can continue using MySudo for free but will be limited to SudoIn communications (MySudo-to-MySudo) and email only. If you want to continue using SudoOut calling and messaging as well, you will need to upgrade to one of the available 3 Plans.
On the day you purchase a plan, that is the new first day of your monthly cycle.
Your Trial Plan includes:
- You can have 3 Sudo profiles at a time
- 1 free phone number during your free trial
- If additional phone number resets are needed, they can be purchased within the app for a small fee
- Additional numbers are used for resetting your first phone number.
- SudoIn (Calling another MySudo user)
- Unlimited with any monthly subscription!
- SudoOut (Calling a non-MySudo user)
- 15 minutes for the month - includes incoming and outgoing calls
- Upgrade to SudoMax for unlimited calling or invite your contacts to MySudo as SudoIn calling is unlimited!
- SudoIn (Messaging to another MySudo user)
- Unlimited with your monthly subscription!
- SudoOut (Messaging to a non-MySudo user)
- 30 messages for the month - includes sending and receiving
- Upgrade to SudoMax for unlimited messaging or invite your contacts to MySudo as SudoIn messaging is free and unlimited!
- You can have 3 active email address at any given time
- Additionally, you can reset (change) your active email address at any time for no additional cost; subject to our Fair Use Policy listed in the MySudo Terms of Service
- The size limit for sending/receiving a single email is 10MB