No. If you purchase the SudoGo plan and then decide to upgrade to SudoPro, you now start with the brand new limited allotment SudoPro offers and your monthly renewal date is now the day of the month you purchased your new plan.
Articles in this section
- What do I get with my SudoMax paid subscription?
- How does the Trial Plan work?
- How does SudoFree work?
- What do I get with my SudoGo paid subscription?
- What do I get with my SudoPro paid subscription?
- How many free phone numbers do I get?
- How can I downgrade/upgrade my subscription plan?
- How big is the MySudo email storage?
- What are my calling-time limits?
- What are my messaging limits?