If you had previously purchased a subscription but are now on SudoFree, it is due to one of the following:
1. Your paid subscription was cancelled by you
2. Your paid subscription expired due to insufficient funds
3. Your paid subscription expired due to an invalid funding source
- For a grace period of 28 days, SudoFree allows you to keep all existing Sudo profiles and phone numbers
- After 28 days, SudoFree limits you to 1 phone number and 3 email addresses
- Once you are placed on the SudoFree plan, if you have more than 3 Sudo profiles, you will be asked to delete your over-allocations -or- you can upgrade to a paid plan in order to keep all Sudo profiles and phone numbers.
- If you do not upgrade to a paid plan within 28 days, only your first 3 email addresses and your first phone number will be saved; any other Sudo profiles and phone numbers will be deleted and are not recoverable by you or us.
To learn more about this, please refer to our article "Why am I being asked to delete my Sudo profiles?"
SudoFree includes the following:
- You can have up to 3 Sudo profiles created at any given time
- 1 with a phone number and email address
- 2 with an email address only
- 1 phone number for Sudo-to-Sudo communications only.
- If additional phone number resets are needed, they can be purchased within the app for a small fee
- Additional numbers are used for resetting your first phone number. You cannot add phone numbers to your other Sudo profiles. Please upgrade to the next level(s) to add a phone number to each Sudo profile on your account.
- Android Users: If you had a MySudo account, deleted the app, and are onboarding for a second time, you will not be entitled to another Free Trial. Therefore you will need to purchase a subscription in order to obtain a phone number.
- Sudo-to-Sudo only (Calls with another MySudo user)
- Unlimited with any monthly subscription!
- You can receive and listen to voicemails
- Upgrade to SudoMax for unlimited calling or invite your contacts to MySudo as Sudo-to-Sudo calling is unlimited!
- Sudo-to-Sudo only (Messaging with another MySudo user)
- Unlimited with your monthly subscription!
- You can receive messages from non-MySudo users but cannot respond
- Upgrade to SudoMax for unlimited messaging or invite your contacts to MySudo as Sudo-to-Sudo messaging is free and unlimited!
- You can have up to 3 active email addresses at any given time
- Unlimited email storage across all of your Sudo profiles
- Additionally, you can reset (change) your active email address at any time for no additional cost; subject to our Fair Use Policy listed in the MySudo Terms of Service
- The size limit for sending/receiving a single email is 10MB