No. At this time you will need to either upgrade to the next plan or wait for your cycle to reset. Your entitlements will reset on the same day each month that you originally purchased your plan.
Articles in this section
- Why are my outbound SMS messages not being delivered or delayed?
- What is the character length limit when texting a non-MySudo user?
- Can I purchase more messages if I run out?
- How do I hide/disable my text message previews?
- How much data is used by a text message and will this consume some of my cell data plan?
- I'm unable to send or receive a message from a non-MySudo user