At this time, you are unable to hide your caller ID when placing calls. This is a feature that we hope to add in an upcoming release of MySudo.
Articles in this section
- Can I purchase more calling-time if I run out?
- When someone calls one of my Sudo Identities, how will I know which Sudo they are calling?
- Can I navigate around the app while on a voice call?
- How do I block an incoming phone number from calling me?
- How do I delete multiple calls at a time from the call log?
- How do I change the ringtone for a Sudo Identity?
- Does MySudo support Call Forwarding?
- How do I change my Voicemail greeting?
- What is the maximum length of a Voicemail?
- Does the Sudo phone number support National and International calling?