With the release of MySudo 1.1.3 and iOS 13 updates:
- If the person calling you is not a saved contact at all -OR- they are a saved MySudo contact, you WILL be able to see which Sudo profile they are calling on your device screen.
- If the person calling you is a saved device contact, you will NOT be able to see which Sudo profile they are calling on your device screen.
This issue was created with the release of iOS 13 and how Apple handles their CallKit platform.
We are working diligently on a permanent fix for our users.
- Add the device contact to your MySudo contacts and assign them to a Sudo profile
- Delete the contact from your device contact's list
- If the contact remains in your device contact list, when a call comes in, Apple will choose their contact list over the MySudo contact list and the above bullet points apply to why you will not know which Sudo profile is being called.
*Please keep in mind, if you choose to add the contact to MySudo, delete them from your device contacts, and do not properly backup your MySudo account, we cannot retrieve that contact information for you as it is not stored on our backend.
Please tap here to see how to properly backup/restore your MySudo account