MySudo Security Keys are used to encrypt all of your MySudo data and give you access to your MySudo account. Your Security Keys are created and stored locally only on your device. Therefore, only you have access to your Security Keys and only you can decrypt your data. Your Keys are never transmitted or stored in the Sudo Platform; meaning not even our technical team can decrypt your data as they do not have access to your Security Keys stored on your device.
Articles in this section
- Can I move my account between iOS and Android devices?
- What are MySudo Security Keys?
- How do I backup/restore my iOS device?
- How do I backup/restore my Android device?
- How do I access my MySudo account from more than one device? (multi-device)
- I got a new iPhone, how do I retrieve my previous MySudo for iOS account?
- I got a new phone, how do I retrieve my previous MySudo for Android account?
- I lost my phone / my phone was stolen! What do I do?
- What is the Download Sudo History option used for?