MySudo Security Keys are used to encrypt all of your MySudo data and give you access to your MySudo account. Your Security Keys are created and stored locally only on your device (iPhone/iPad). Therefore, only you have access to your Security Keys and only you can decrypt your data. Your Keys are never transmitted or stored in the Sudo Platform; meaning not even our technical team can decrypt your data as they do not have access to your Security Keys stored on your device.
Articles in this section
- What is the Download Sudo History option used for?
- What are MySudo Security Keys?
- How do I backup/restore my MySudo account?
- I got a new phone, how do I get my previous MySudo account onto my new phone?
- How do I access my account from more than one device?
- I lost my phone / my phone was stolen! What do I do?