Update MySudo in the App Store today
to the current 1.1.0 version.
Thank you for using MySudo! We update our app regularly to improve your experience.
We’re happy to introduce our full-featured MySudo Private Browser. Keep your browsing history, bookmarks and tabs compartmentalized by Sudo. Stay tuned for ad and tracker blocking capabilities coming soon.
- Find the MySudo Private Browser in the bottom right-hand corner of the navigation tab
- Open links in text messages and emails on the MySudo Private Browser
- Tap back and forth between original messages and the web page
- Compose an email and see your Sudo’s first/last name and email address above the subject field
- Expand the email header on received and sent emails to see the names and email addresses the sender and recipients
- Navigate to other tabs in the app when viewing an email and quickly navigate back without losing context
- Find text message attachment buttons in the paperclip menu when composing a text message
- Access your device’s photo library when sending a photo from a text message
- Tap on a notification from a different Sudo and automatically switch Sudos
- Navigate to other tabs in the app when viewing a text message and quickly navigate back without losing context
- Swipe right to return to a previous screen (finally!)
- Find the contacts tab in the left-hand menu
- Enjoy compartmentalized Sudo contacts when composing an email or text message to prevent accidental communication from the wrong Sudo
- Enjoy improved functionality and fewer bugs
Got a favorite request you’d like to be featured? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.