Update MySudo in the App Store today
to the current 1.1.5 version.
Thank you for using MySudo! This quick update smooths out a bump or two from the previous release.
As always, if you run into any troubles or have a favorite request you’d like to be featured, send us an email at email@example.com.
Previous release 1.1.4
This update includes over 50 bug fixes and tranquility enhancements, including:
- Email zoom-in / zoom-out improvements for easier reading
- Improved email security - control the download of remote images/content
- Copy/paste improvements of Bitmoji into messaging
- iOS 13 compatibility improvements
- Improvements on global notification handling
- Fixed the number pad dial tone while on call
- Improvements in landscape mode
- Incoming call notification now displays the Sudo being called