The Global Notifications screen allows you to see and manage incoming messages, calls, voicemails, and emails across all of your Sudo profiles in one convenient place.
Global Notifications alleviates the need to step into each individual Sudo to view activity.
To view Global Notifications:
- Begin in any of the activity screens of one of your Sudos
- Tap the bell icon in the top right corner
- From here you can quickly read items of importance and/or clear the items of no interest
- To read an item, simply tap on the item
- To clear an item, swipe to the left
- This will remove the item from the Global Notificaiotn screen
- and mark the item as read within the associated Sudo activity screens
If you have muted/disabled notifications for a Sudo in MySudo settings (see Sudo Level Settings), the corresponding item (missed call/voicemail, message, email) will not appear in Global Notifications. Therefore only items of interest to you will appear in Global Notifications.
You can also use the Filter option in the Global Notification screen to select which Sudo profiles you want to see in Global Notifications, as well as sort by All, Messages, Calls & Voicemail, or Email.
It is good practise to read/clear your Global Notifications on a regular basis.