If you don't subscribe to a paid plan, you will be automatically placed on the SudoFree plan.
You will be automatically placed on the SudoFree plan if one of the following occurs:
1. Your free trial expires
2. Your paid subscription is cancelled by you
3. Your paid subscription expires due to insufficient funds
- For a grace period of 45 days, SudoFree allows you to keep all existing Sudo identities and phone numbers
- After 45 days, SudoFree limits you to 1 phone number and 3 email addresses
- Once you are placed on the SudoFree plan, if you have more than 3 Sudo identities, you will be asked to delete your over-allocations -or- you can upgrade to a paid plan in order to keep all Sudo identities and phone numbers.
- If you do not upgrade to a paid plan within 45 days, only your first 3 email addresses and your first phone number will be saved; any other Sudo identities and phone numbers will be deleted and are not recoverable by you or us.
Click here to learn more about SudoFree.