*Number Blocking coming soon to Android.
There are a couple of ways to block an incoming phone number from calling you:
- Tap the Menu icon in the top left corner
- Tap Settings
- Tap Calls
- Tap Block List
- Tap Block Caller
- Select the contact you want to add to the Block List
- to remove that contact from the Block List, tap Edit > tap the red icon > tap Unblock
- From the Call Log or Activity Menu under your Sudo profile
- Tap the "i" icon to the right of the contact/phone number
- Tap Block this Contact (if one of your contacts). Tap Block this Caller (if not one of your contacts)
You can also reset (change) your number if the annoyance you are receiving warrants it.