There are a couple of ways to block an incoming phone number from calling you:
- Tap the Menu icon in the top left corner
- Tap Settings
- Tap Calls
- Tap Block List
- Tap Block Caller
- Select the contact you want to add to the Block List
- to remove that contact from the Block List, tap Edit > tap the red icon > tap Unblock
- From the Call Log under your Sudo profile
- Tap the 'person' icon to the left of the contact/phone number
- Tap the arrow to the right of the phone number under the Participants section
- Tap Block this Contact
You can also reset (change) your number if the annoyance you are receiving warrants it.
Article is closed for comments.