If you are on one of our paid subscription plans, your allocated phone numbers will never expire.
If you are on our SudoFree plan please be understand the following scenarios.
- If you are on a free plan and your account has been inactive, as a whole, for 30 days, phone numbers will be automatically removed from the account. (simply opening the app will make the account active)
- When your free trial expires, if you do not purchase a plan, you will be placed on the SudoFree plan. Your number will remain on the account for Sudo-to-Sudo communications only.
- If you cancel a subscription, after the paid cycle, you will be placed on the SudoFree plan and your number(s) will remain on the account for Sudo-to-Sudo communications only
- If you have more Sudos and phone numbers than your current plan allows, you have 28 days to purchase a plan or you will lose your over-allocated Sudos.
If you have several Sudos and change to a lower plan with less Sudo allocations, you will be prompted to delete your additional Sudos
- e.g. I'm on SudoMax with 9 Sudos. I downgrade to SudoPro that allows 3 Sudos; I must delete 6 Sudos.
You will be able to use your over-allocated numbers and Sudos for 28 days before they are automatically deleted. Once deleted, they cannot be recovered or used again.