MySudo for iOS:
Contacts within your iOS address book are automatically synced up with your MySudo account when you accept permissions during on-boarding.
To revoke access to your iOS device contacts:
- Tap iOS Settings
- Scroll down and tap on MySudo
- Tap on Contacts to remove access
MySudo for Android:
Android device contacts are automatically synced up with your MySudo account if you accept permissions the first time you open contacts.
To revoke access to your Android device contacts:
Settings can vary by phone. For more info contact your device manufacturer.
- Go to your device Settings
- Tap Apps
- Select MySudo or App Permissions > MySudo
- Ensure Contacts is enabled
Tap here to see how to View, Assign, or Share your contacts.