Yes, MySudo allows you to receive and view attachments in an email as either in the body of the email or as an attachment. MySudo allows you to receive attachments up to 10MB in size.
Articles in this section
- How do I disable remote images from automatically downloading in email?
- What will my Sudo email address look like?
- How do I change my incoming Email sound/tone?
- How do I reset/change an email address for a Sudo profile?
- I accidentally deleted a Sudo email address; can I get it back?
- What will happen if someone sends an email to one of my deleted Sudo email addresses?
- Can I receive attachments in an email?
- How do I add an attachment to an email?
- What email folders does MySudo support?
- How do I delete multiple emails at a time?