Your Sudo email address will be generated based on your Sudo profile name with the domain "@sudomail.com". You can always change/reset your email address at a later time by editing your Sudo profile.
Articles in this section
- My attachment is less than 25MB, why can’t I send it in an email?
- What will my Sudo email address look like?
- How do I reset/change an email address for a Sudo profile?
- I accidentally deleted a Sudo email address; can I get it back?
- How do I hide/disable my email message previews?
- How do I disable remote images from automatically downloading in email?
- How do I change my incoming Email sound/tone?
- What are the email attachment size limits?
- What happens to my emails once I trash them?
- How do I block an email sender?