If you already have Notifications enabled on your watch, you may need to enable them for MySudo in your watch app on your phone.
To enable Mirrored Alerts for MySudo for iOS Apple Watch:
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone
- Tap Notifications
- Scroll down and ensure MySudo has Mirrored Alerts enabled
To enable Notifications for MySudo for Android Smartwatch:
-Instructions may differ by watch/device
- Open the Settings app watch app on your iPhone
- Tap Apps & notifications Notifications
- Tap App notifications
- Find and tap on MySudo
- Ensure Notifications are enabled
Please note: If your Apple Watch or Android Smartwatch is off of your wrist and/or locked, you will not receive Notifications. Notifications will only come through if the watch is on your wrist or unlocked.