If you already have Notifications enabled on your watch, you may need to enable them for MySudo in your watch app on your phone.
Please note: If your Apple Watch or Android Smartwatch is off of your wrist and/or locked, you will not receive Notifications. Notifications will only come through if the watch is on your wrist or unlocked.
To enable Mirrored Alerts for MySudo for iOS Apple Watch:
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone
- Tap Notifications
- Scroll down and ensure MySudo has Mirrored Alerts enabled
To enable Notifications for MySudo for Android Smartwatch:
-Instructions may differ by watch/device
- Open the Settings app watch app on your iPhone
- Tap Apps & notifications Notifications
- Tap App notifications
- Find and tap on MySudo
- Ensure Notifications are enabled