Yes. You will be automatically unpaired from MySudo Web (after the 36 hour session window ends) if you have not been active in the last 25% of the session.
Articles in this section
- How do I pair my device to MySudo Web?
- How do I sign-out/disconnect/unpair my device from MySudo Web?
- What is "Keep My Sudo Active"?
- Can I save my QR Code for future pairing with web?
- How long will my device stay paired to MySudo Web?
- Will I be automatically unpaired from MySudo Web after a certain amount of time or period of inactivity?
- Do I need to logout?