Currently, voice calling is not supported on MySudo Web. However, this is on the roadmap for a future release.
Articles in this section
- What information is stored by MySudo Web during a paired session?
- Why am I being told parts of my page are not secure on web?
- How do I create/add a contact on MySudo Web?
- Is there a messaging limit on MySudo Web?
- MySudo Web (BETA) Known Issues, Notes, and Features coming soon!
- Can I create custom folders in my Sudo email on MySudo Web?
- How do I pair my device to MySudo Web?
- Can I make/receive voice calls from MySudo Web?
- What are the size limits & types of multimedia messages (MMS) / emails that I can send in MySudo Web?
- How do I edit an email that is saved as a Draft?
Article is closed for comments.