What is the Sudo Community?
- It is an end user community forum hosted alongside the Sudo Knowledge Base.
What is its purpose?
- It is a way to engage with other users, ask questions, submit feature requests, and engage with each other on everything MySudo.
How do I sign-up?
Follow these steps:
- Open https://support.mysudo.com/hc/en-us/community/topics
- Tap “Sign-In or Post” to go through the sign-up process.
- We encourage you to use your MySudo email to sign up.
- If signing up on iOS, see iOS issue below….*
iOS sign-up issue *:
There is a known issue when a user attempts to initially sign-up to the Sudo Community from an iOS device…it appears some users on iOS are not able to create their initial password during the sign-up process. 😣 This is due to an error with our Community service provider's registration process on iOS. Hopefully this will be fixed soon!
You can easily workaround the iOS sign-up issue:
- Paste the registration URL (sent to your email address) to your browser on a desktop, laptop, or a browser running on a non-iOS device
- Once you have successfully set your password, you will be able to successfully login and use the Sudo Community on iOS without any issue
If you have any issues after trying the workaround above, please send us a support request to firstname.lastname@example.org